Monday, June 30, 2014

July SOTM Blog Hop: Circus Alphabet

Happy Summer! I am so excited to be back to blogging and the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop. I took a few months off as I took a temporary full-time teaching position at my kids' school. I loved the experience and being back in the classroom, but I am thrilled to get my creative time back!

If you have arrived here from Dawn's blog, you are on the right track. If this is your first stop in the hop, following along is easy. Simply click on the links provided at the end of each blogger's post and you should be taken directly to the next blog. By the time you arrive back here (or your original starting point) you are sure to be filled with inspiration. If you get lost along the way, the entire list of hoppers can be found HERE!

This month we are featuring an alphabet set that is as much fun as a 3-ring circus! In fact, it's even called Circus Alphabet. I love alphabet sets because they are so versatile...scrapbookers need them to create fun and unique titles and this particular set is the perfect size for card makers too! Notice you get not one alphabet, but TWO whimsical alphabets in this set! What value!!!

I am still totally in love with Lollydoodle (and will be stocking up before we run out since it is retiring at the end of the month), so I wanted to play with it again. I also haven't had a ton of time to play with the new embossing folders, so a plan was set! I embossed my White Daisy cardstock and as I went to add adhesive to adhere it to my card, I discovered the cool look the backside of the embossed paper provided! On both of these examples, the 4U card shows the embossed side and the HI card features the backside. The 4U card also shows both alphabets in the Circus Alphabet set.

 The Quatrefoil Embossing Folder (Z1926) is featured on the first set of cards while the Dot Emobssing Folder (Z1924) is featured on the second set.

Close to My Heart currently carries 5 embossing folders (with more to come) that will work with your favorite embossing machine.

Time to hop on to Judy Faye's blog to see what she has created to share with us!

Remember, the July Stamp of the Month is only available through July 31st. Order yours today for just $5 when you place a $50 order. What a deal - TWO alphabets for $5!!!

Visit my website to order yours today!

4 comments:

  1. Great cards an use of embossing folders with the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet little cards. Love how you showed both sides of the embossed panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice seeing the two sides of the embossed patterns.

    ReplyDelete